Please call us at (215)269-3330 to schedule appointments. A medical assistant is available to schedule appointments starting at 8:30 AM Monday through Saturday.
All calls are screened by a Medical Receptionist or Assistant, who is trained to determine whether your child needs to be seen by the doctor. She will also offer advice on home care if an appointment is unnecessary. If the assistant is unable to answer your question, she will ask a physician to call you back or offer an appointment.
Please call our main number (215)269-3330 during office hours so that we may check your child’s chart for dosage and disease status. We request that you plan ahead and call before medicine has run out. Always have the name, address, and phone number of your pharmacy available when you call.
Please call (215) 269-4895 between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM.
Please send referral requests at least one week prior to your appointment, or, better yet, call us right after scheduling the appointment. Please call our main line (215) 269-3330, prompt #5 for referral questions. You can also request a referrral through the patient portal.
Medical Ear Piercing
Medical Ear Piercing piercing is available at We Care Pediatrics by appointment.
- Earrings are made of titanium with 0% nickel (due to risk of nickel allergy) and are coated with medical grade plastic to reduce irritation.
- Piercing will cost $65 out-of-pocket and will not be covered by any insurances. The family must not have an outstanding balance.
- Payment includes cost of earrings.
- Payments must be received at time of visit and are non-refundable.
- Piercing will be done between 6 months & 12 months of age and older than 3 years of age. The child must also be up-to-date on vaccines.
- Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We will not be piercing cartilage or body parts other than earlobes.
- scar/keloid formation
- migration of back of earring into earlobe
- tearing of earlobe if earring is ripped out
- choking; if earring is removed and put in the mouth
We are happy to discuss routine questions about children’s health, behavioral and developmental issues, and other well-child parenting concerns. Please call during weekday office hours. We are often busy with patients during the day, but we will make every effort to return your call within 24 to 48 hours. For urgent mental health concerns, take your child to the emergency room, if necessary.